Jessica Simpson At Risk Of Gestational Diabetes
If the words of InTouch are to be believed, Jessica Simpson’s new lifestyle is putting her health at great risk. A source told the magazine that doctors are worried that Jessica’s dramatic weight gain, almost 40 pounds, may increase her chances of having gestational diabetes, hypertension, and having a baby too big to deliver naturally. Meh. The lady’s preggers, she’s taking the opportunity to eat a lot. I’m sure she’ll lose the weight soon.
MEH? It’s one thing to have healthy weight gain during pregnancy, and a whole other thing to have gained such a dramatic amount of weight that you’re going to have HEALTH PROBLEMS DURING YOUR PREGNANCY.
- baskie06 likes this
- fuckingcloe reblogged this from twism
- fuckingcloe likes this
- bampowzot reblogged this from twism and added:
- girlthattokes reblogged this from twism and added:
- wedding-dress-bridal likes this
- yourmomisapunnettsquare likes this
- addystudmuffinlee likes this
- addystudmuffinlee reblogged this from twism
- cyctersmayhem likes this
- witteringdaydreams likes this
- istebenimhikayem reblogged this from twism
- twism posted this